Encompass delivers a wide range of services including adult social care and homelessness support.
For this job role, you will support the Team Manager in the delivery of service requirements and performance outcomes for brokerage within adult social care.
In this job role you will:
- Work with and lead on referrals to our established providers
- Undertake negotiations regarding all aspects of service arrangements
- Identify and respond to urgent or critical situations
- Undertake day-to-day supervision of staff
We are looking for someone who has:
- Working knowledge of the Care Act (2014)
- Knowledge of the 2005 Mental Capacity Act and the new Liberty Protection Safeguards (2022)
- Significant experience of the care sector and knowledge of community care services
- Experience of working to and meeting performance targets
- The experience and ability to deliver a customer-focused approach
What we offer:
- A full-time position
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) - up to 10% of salary
- 6.5% employers' pension contribution
- Work from home and the office in Sutton
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
All post holders must have the right to work in the UK, may be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service check and other relevant employment clearances. A copy of our policy on recruitment of Ex-Offenders is available on request.
These may be held in person.
How to apply
You can apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form, which will require you to submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your supporting statement as to why you are the right candidate for this job role.Download Person Specification