Encompass delivers a wide range of services including adult social care and homelessness support.
For this job role, you will support the Team Manager in the delivery of service requirements and performance outcomes for processing within adult social care.
In this job role you will:
- Undertake the day-to-day supervision and work planning for staff
- Support the team with more complex cases
- Have a focus on meeting key performance targets
- Undertake quality audits
We are looking for someone who has:
- Current working knowledge of the Care Act (2014)
- Experience of the social care sector
- Experience of working to and meeting performance targets
- The experience and ability to demonstrate a customer-focused approach
- The experience and ability to analyse and evaluate data
What we offer:
- A full-time position
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) - up to 10% of salary
- 6.5% employers' pension contribution
- Work from home and the office in Sutton
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
All post holders must have the right to work in the UK, may be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service check and other relevant employment clearances. A copy of our policy on recruitment of Ex-Offenders is available on request.
These may be held in person.
How to apply
You can apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form, which will require you to submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your supporting statement as to why you are the right candidate for this job role.Download Person Specification