Encompass delivers a wide range of services including homelessness support and adult social care.
For this job role, you will have experience of providing information, advice and guidance to members of the public, and in relation to housing applications
In this job role you will:
- Make decisions on eligibility for housing need in accordance with legislation
- Collect and extract relevant information to accurately identify and evaluate the nature of enquiries using relevant legislation
- Work collaboratively with internal and external colleagues and professionals
- Communicate effectively using a variety of media to a diverse audience
- Manage expectations
We are looking for someone who has:
- Knowledge of relevant housing legislation
- Significant experience of providing information, advice and guidance to members of the public
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience of inputting data and managing service user records
What we offer:
- Either full-time (36 hours) OR part-time (18 hours) position available
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) - up to 10% of salary
- 6.5% employers' pension contribution
- Work from home and the office in Sutton
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (pro rata if part-time)
All post holders must have the right to work in the UK, may be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service check and other relevant employment clearances. A copy of our policy on recruitment of Ex-Offenders is available on request.
These may be held in person.
How to apply
You can apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form, which will require you to submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your supporting statement as to why you are the right candidate for this job role.Download Person Specification