Encompass delivers a wide range of services including adult social care and homelessness support.
For this job role, you will be part of a team who recruit, train and support carers offering a range of support in their own homes. The service is registered by the Care Quality Commission.
We have a great working environment - collaboration and shared values.
In this job role you will:
- Manage a caseload of carers
- Provide consistent support, guidance and feedback to carers
- Ensure appropriate person-centred arrangements
- Ensure households are assessed as suitable and service users have their health and emotional needs met
- Contribute to the recruitment and assessment of new carers
- Receive and respond to user referral enquiries
We are looking for someone who has:
- Knowledge of the 2014 Care Act
- Knowledge of the 2005 Mental Capacity Act and DoLS
- Knowledge of Shared Lives service requirements under the CQC
- Knowledge of Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults legislation
What we offer:
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) - up to 10% of salary
- 6.5% employers' pension contribution
- Flexible working from the office in Sutton and home
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
All post holders must have the right to work in the UK, may be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service check and other relevant employment clearances. A copy of our policy on recruitment of Ex-Offenders is available on request.
These may be held in person.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a Cover Letter outlining your supporting statement as to why you are the right candidate for this job role.Download Person Specification